You can use your monitors and laptops according to your purpose. It enables you to use them according to requirement.
You can develop a system of your desire and for purpose. Besides, Laptop as a monitor and connect monitors with a laptop give you leverage to share your screen with others. It boosts your knowledge about Computing devices. Next time, you can use monitors and laptops according to your requirements. Here I mention some ways how to use Laptop as a monitor.
Use laptop as your secondary display screen:
The first option is to use the Miracast feature on Windows devices. To set it up, you need to perform the following steps.
Usage of Miracast Windows system:
The following steps point out the process to apply on your laptop of the Miracast Windows system.
- Click on the Start from the menu and follows the Settings.
- Click on the System icon from there.
- Then click on the Set up this computer option in the left menu.
- Change the first menu to Available (there are two different options).
- Adjust other settings as desired.
Once done, return to the primary computer where you want your laptop to be the secondary screen.
The PC settings for Miracast Windows system usage give below;
- Click the start menu to go to the settings (rat icon).
- From there, click on the System icon.
- Then click the Project on This Computer option in the left menu.
- Be sure to change the first menu to Available (there are two different options).
- Configure other settings as needed.
When you do, return to the primary computer where you want your laptop to be the secondary display.
Some Errors of Miracast:
Not everyone can use Miracast. I’m having a hard time connecting my Laptop to Miracast. I had to use Intel HD graphics. My laptop system had its own graphics card. So, I couldn’t get my laptop to work.
Desktop PCs must also use a wireless connection to connect to their laptop. Laptops use an Ethernet connection. Built-in WiFi is not available, so you must use a wireless adapter to use your laptop as an additional monitor.