- Samsung Galaxy S3 is set to launch on May 29th; its official now [Specs and features]
- Acer Liquid Glow ready to be revealed at MWC
- How to turn your Windows 8 laptop into a Wireless Hotspot using CMD [Tutorial]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 ready to burn the floor; sports Super-AMOLED display and Exynos processor
- Top 5 latest & best buy Smartphones available on Flipkart [April 2013]
So here it is, a smartphone for Music lovers that to offered by Samsung. People who are music geeks and want to experience the best beats out of their smartphone should definitely switch to the all new Samsung Galaxy Music Duos or Samsung Galaxy Music smartphone, these two phones were officially announced by Samsung today. Both of them are quiet similar on the specification sheet but the former comes with Dual-SIM capability.
Samsung Galaxy Music Duos
Specially dedicated to music lovers, Samsung Galaxy Music Duos sports a 3.0-inch QVGA display bearing a resolution of 240 X 320 pixels with a pixel density of 133 ppi. The phone house a 800 Mhz Cortex A9 processor at the core and runs on Android 4.0 (ICS) , which is upgradable to Jelly Bean (4.1). It encompasses a 512 MB RAM with a 4GB of onboard storage.
Galaxy Music measures 110.1 x 59 x 12.3 mm and weighs 106.9 gms. The phone holds a 3.0 Megapixel rear snapper with options like Geo-tagging, Fixed Focus, Digital zoom. It has video capability but lacks in front camera and also no Flash available. The connectivity options include Wi-fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-fi Hotspot, Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP, micro USB v2.0, HDMI, GPS and 3G. The phone is empowered by a 1,300 Standard Lithium-Ion battery.
- 3.0-inch QVGA display
- 240 x 320 pixel resolution
- Android 4.0 – Ice cream Sandwich
- 800 Mhz Cortex A9 processor
- 512MB RAM
- 3.0 MP Rear Camera
- No front camera
- 4GB internal storage
- expandable upto 32GB via microSD
- Wi-fi 802.11, Wi-fi Direct, Wi-fi Hotspot, DLNA
- micro USB 2.0, HDMI, Buetooth 3.0, GPS & 3G
- 1,300 mAh battery
As for the music lovers, the phone sports the “Music dedicated key” from where you can get access to your music files on a single click. Coming to the front design the phone has two Stereo speakers one at the top and other at bottom, it comes with Sound Alive technology which blends sounds of different frequency to create a Surround sound effect.
Some additional applications include Google Play, ChatOn messenger, SRS Surround sound, Music Hub, Game Hub Lite , Sound Alive, etc. With the launch of this gadget Samsung now has a complete line-up of smartphone for each segment. Some recent launches include, Samsung Galaxy S Duos and Y Duos Lite. Read more about all if them here.
Price & Availabilty
There is no official word on the price tag of the Smartphone but we will update you as soon as Sammy announces it. The phone comes in three color variant i.e., Orange, Blue and Gray.