- Samsung Galaxy S Duos and Galaxy Y Duos Lite launched in India [Specs & Features]
- LG Optimus L3 II and Optimus L7 II goes official in India – Price, Specs and Features
- Karbon A21 and A9+ launched in India – Two Dual Sim Android Smartphones [Specs & Features]
- Top 5 Best Free Android apps for IPL 2013 Live action
- 5 Benefits of a Self Hosted WordPress Blog
Freelancing is the one of the best ways one can put his/her skills to test. In addition, it is the best method to tap opportunities close to your interest. Freelancing gives you flexibility over both time and work. A person is not restrained by time which in a way increases the quality of work too.
But, it’s not easy to survive at this position too. Freelancers spend hours in front of computers, sometimes uptil late night which adversely affects their health and lifestyle. The story doesn’t end here, you may be sometimes underemployed i.e., payed less as per your skills.
I was taken away by an Infographic which I felt was worth sharing with our readers. It outlines the Pros and Cons of working as a freelancer in a concise and lucid way. Spend you next few minutes in checking out the Infographic and I bet you will find it worthy enough.
Isn’t it worth a share ?? Yes, of course, I hope you find it interesting, especially some factors has been exceptionally well defined by percentages. If you’re a freelancer burning the midnight oil to meet the deadline, take some time to read this and let your thought piled up here.