HTC One X full specification and price details were leaked just a day before the company’s officially announcement which is scheduled tommorow . The most interesting thing about One X is that it will run on 1.5GHz Nvidia Tegra 3 quad-core processor , which would certainly make it a speedy gadget. HTC One X runs on Android 4.0 Ice-cream Sandwich, features a 4.7″ second generation super LCD HD display boasting 1280 X 720p of resolution protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 2. It comes with an 8 megapixel rear facing camera with F/2.0 lens that facilitates 1080p video recording capability. Here goes the specification for the phone.
- Form factor - Candybar
- Android 4.0 Ice-cream sandwich
- CPU - 1.5GHz Nvidia Tegra 3 quad-core processor
- RAM – 1GB
- Display – IInd Generation Super LCD 2
- Camera – 8MP Rear , 1.3 MP Front
- 32GB of internal storage
- No micro SD card for external storage
- 21Mbps HSPA connectivity
- Bluetooth 3.0, USB 2.0 , Wi-fi , GPS , NFC
- Interface – HTC Sense 4.0 UI , Gyro Sensor etc.
- 1800 mAh Standard battery
The phone does’t feature expandable storage but it provides you with 25GB of online storage free for two years. HTC has not made any official announcement regarding the price and availability but if leaked reports are to be believed the phone will cost you around 600 cents.