Bank of Maharastra, a leading bank having around 247 branches across the country has announced a scholarship programme for immediate Class Xth pass out students from any State, CBSE or ICSE board. The scholarship termed as “Mahabank Merit Scholarship” will be awarded to two students from each district where the bank has an operational branch. One among the two students selected will be from any of the State boards and the other would be from a central board(such as CBSE, ICSE). “Mahabank Merit Scholarship 2012“ is introduced to encourage the young & meritorious talents of the country and also to provide the students with financial assistance.
Salient Features of the Scheme
- Only immediate Class X pass out students are allowed to apply.
- An amount of Rs. 500 will be awarded per month upto one year
- 2 students will be selected from each district.
- Valid in 247 districts of the country where BOM holds a branch office.
- The amount would be deposited into the Savings Bank A/c of the student.
Students selected will get
- Scholarship of Rs. 500 per month
- A certificate or citation for being in the Merit
- Above all, you will get in principal sanction letter of Education loan which you can avail after 12th for further studies
How to Apply ?
2. Fill in all the details given in the form and then download the application form..
3. Along with the downloaded form, attach the relevant document duly attested by the Head of School.
4. The application form along with the Xerox copies of marksheet should be attested by the Head of the School
5. Submit the application form along with the attested documents at any of your nearest BOM Branch.
Remember, don’t forget to attach attested copies of your Class Xth marksheet & certificate as your selection would be based upon the aggregate marks you have scored in your examination.
#Start date of Online Application : 10/07/2012
#Last date to apply Online Application : 31/07/2012
#Last date to submit the application at BOM branch : 31/07/2012
#Selection of students : 10/08/2012
The list of selected students would be published on the official website of Bank of Maharastra and in the local newspaper. The student will also be intimated by mail or telephone.
Note : This scholarship is available only in 247 districts of India where Bank of Maharastra has a Branch office.I am already late in publishing this post as the last date is almost there. So without wasting any time apply for the scholarship as soon as possible. If you have any doubts/ queries then just let me know, I am ready to help anytime.